Monday, March 3, 2008

Where Have I been?



It has been forever.....since I last posted anything. Partially because I have been soooo busy and partially because my brain has been in a holding pattern for about 3 months.

I want to blog...but...I don't know what to blog about right now.......

I have an issue with my toaster: that seems like a likely subject......hahaha OMGawwwwsh!

I have this toaster. It is a wonderful toaster, but a little overzealous! When the toast pops up….it also pops OUT! Like…..to outerspace……Overzealous is usually a good thing except when your toast lands on the floor. Darn that toaster! I really love toast too. I don’t eat carackers….I eat toast instead. I also like REAL butter. I've decided it is healthier than margerine. Thanks to Doc Oz. I found out about Hydrogenated Vegtable Oil.........If you eat that stuff just call in the heart doctor right now. K?

I already have High Blood Pressure. I told my dad and he said, "Wow, I didn't get high blood pressure until my 60's. " Thanks a lot dad. The fact is......I eat super healthy and I work out almost every day. I also take my meds. I'm doing everything right at this point, so that is really all I can do.

I turned 40 and fell apart. My hair went gray, I gained weight and I got high blood pressure. I have since LOST 30 pounds......dyed my hair......and got on blood pressure meds. So....there ya go. I'm old.....but I cover it up well.

The other day I went to the high school to do headshots for the cast of their spring musical. A teacher came up to me and asked where my pass was?!! OMGaaawwwsh! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Then she put her glasses on. ......hahaha

;)

Later.........

No comments: