Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gross Things that happen to me.......No.1


So........I think I have more gross things happen to me than the average person. (Except for maybe a mom with a newborn.) There are the regular gross things that mom's endure.....like, kids wiping stuff on you when you're not looking or potty training. I have other gross things that seem to plague me.........

One morning I got my cup of coffee and just as I was taking a sip....I noticed something on the floor. I couldn't really tell what it was because I didn't put on my glasses when I got out of bed. It was blurry and I reached down to pick it up. When I got it CLOSE enough to my face to actually see what it was.......I realized......it was........A MOUSEHEAD! So.....it took me a second to register that this was a REAL mousehead and not a fake one. My son has gross rubber objects he sometimes plays with.....I don't know why......it must be a boy thing. Anyway, I screamed and threw it down and immediately went to find the cat. "Bad kitty" .....I said, "Next time eat the head too, you picky little thing!"

That was only gross thing Number ONE......there are more.

No comments: