Tuesday, October 9, 2007

This Old Life....


I was told by one of my kids this weekend that I'm older than dirt......hahahaha.....ya....I'm still laughing. (Why do these people live in my house?) I don't feel old and some people even tell me they are surprised when they find out my age. They usually think I'm older. Just kidding. They usually think I am about 35......so I kind of like that.
My husband works out far more than I do......but I eat way less than he does. I also eat healthier. I don't sleep much....my average night's rest is about 5 hours. First one up last one to bed. I once was asked if I was a morning person or a night person.....hmmm?
I think I'm a double ended candle burner.....yup.......if I could give up eating and sleeping I would do it. Those two things take up my time and according to the younger people I happen to live with......I apparently have one foot in the grave.
My daily theme? I can sleep when I'm dead ......in the meantime, I take a lot of green tea capsules.

I have a list.......Things I want to do before I die. I think I'm on number 14. I'm going to keep going, I'm brave like that. I'm not sure what I will do if I finish the list before I'm gone. Hmmmm? ........
Probably come up with a new one........

No comments: